Liberty Bank E-Statement FAQs
- What is an E-Statement?
An E-Statement is an electronic version of your statement with images available online via our Liberty Bank Internet Banking site. You can view and print your statement right from your computer. No waiting for the mail or dealing with a lot of paper clutter.
- Will I still receive my statement in the mail?
No. You will no longer receive a paper statement in the mail. When you enroll your accounts in E-Statements, all of your statements can be viewed through our secure Internet Banking site.
- Are check images available with my E-Statement?
Yes. Just click on the check number to view an image of that item.
- When can I view my E-Statement?
You can view your statements at anytime by logging into Internet Banking. Your first E-Statement will be available beginning with the first statement cycle after you enroll. Your statement cycle may change. All E-Statements are issued at the first of each month.
- Will my E-Statement look the same as my paper statement?
Yes, your E-Statement looks exactly like your paper statement.
- May I view my E-Statement without signing up for Internet Banking?
No. You must be enrolled in Internet Banking to receive this service.
- Can I save my E-Statements for future reference?
You can save them directly to your computer if you like.
- Can I access an E-Statement for all of my accounts?
E-Statements are available for Checking and Savings accounts.
- How much does it cost me?
Absolutely NOTHING! E-Statements are free.
- Will I be able to print my E-Statement?
Yes. You can print your E-Statement just like you print any document on your computer.