Liberty Bank myPic Debit Card
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following terms and conditions carefully
The Liberty Bank MyPic Debit Card service is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Additional general terms and conditions apply to your Liberty Bank Debit Card as outlined in the EFT Disclosure. The image submitted by you is herein referred to as the "Image."
- You certify that you have read and understood the Image Guidelines and that the image you submitted to Liberty Bank complies with the Image Guidelines.
- Unless waived as part of a promotion or as part of your deposit account type, your card-linked account will be debited $15 when your Image is approved. The $15 fee will apply to a new, replacement or reissued MyPic Debit Card.
- You warrant to Liberty Bank that: (i) you are the owner of the Image (i.e. the Image was taken by you) or you have obtained express consent from the Image's owner to use the image on your MyPic Debit Card; (ii) you have obtained express consent from any person whose image you use on your MyPic Debit Card; and (iii) use of the Image by Liberty Bank will not infringe any other person's rights, including intellectual property rights, in the Image.
- Liberty Bank may, in its discretion, require evidence of the Image owner's consent or of your ownership of the image.
- You (or you have obtained consent from the Image's owner) grant Liberty Bank a perpetual, non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable license to use the Image and the data you provide to Liberty Bank for the purpose of providing your MyPic Debit Card.
- You consent (or have obtained consent from the Image's owner) to Liberty Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless Liberty Bank, its successors and assigns, against any claims arising or loss suffered by Liberty Bank resulting from your use of this service or as a result of the Image being used on and reproduced on your MyPic Debit Card, or arising out of or as a result of Liberty Bank storing, modifying, copying or using the Image.
- Liberty Bank's liability hereunder is limited to refunding the fee associated with the issuance of the MyPic Debit Card, and Liberty Bank is not liable to you for any loss, damage, claim or expense whatsoever in relation to any action by Liberty Bank permitted under these Terms and Conditions. Liberty Bank is not responsible for poor quality images or images poorly positioned on the MyPic Debit Card template.
- Your MyPic Debit Card remains the property of Liberty Bank and you agree to immediately return it or destroy it if asked by Liberty Bank for any reason, or if the card or accounts that your MyPic Debit Card is linked to is closed.
- If approved, the Image will be stored by Liberty Bank or its agents and contractors for a period of at least three (3) years. The Image will be printed on any subsequent reissued MyPic Debit Cards within a three-year period unless you have uploaded another image within that period.
- Liberty Bank reserves the right not to accept or use any image you submit, or to refuse to issue a MyPic Debit Card.